A Henry County Public Schools’ Special Committee for Equal Opportunity and Discrimination was formed and met Thursday morning in closed session due to a report of discrimination against the school system. The committee met less than an hour and took no public action afterward.
Henry County schools form committee to deal with discrimination complaint
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Governor incentivizes people to go back to work
- Police looking for man in relation to two robberies in Danville
- SPCA Announces Louise R. Lester Spay & Neuter Clinic
- Gas prices fall in Virginia, rise nationally, remain unchanged locally
- Governor Northam Urges Virginians to Prepare Now for 2021 Hurricane Season