Kroger is reversing its store mask policy. The company announced on Wednesday that starting Thursday, fully vaccinated customers and associates will no longer need to wear a mask in its stores. Previously the company said it was sticking with the mask policy, but relented after reconsidering.
Kroger reverses mask policy
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Governor incentivizes people to go back to work
- Police looking for man in relation to two robberies in Danville
- SPCA Announces Louise R. Lester Spay & Neuter Clinic
- Gas prices fall in Virginia, rise nationally, remain unchanged locally
- Governor Northam Urges Virginians to Prepare Now for 2021 Hurricane Season