The Henry County Board of Supervisors will have a special meeting Monday to adopt the county’s fiscal year budget for 2021-22. The meeting, which is at 5 p.m. in the Summerlin Room at the Henry County Administration Building, also will include discussion about appropriating additional capital improvement funds.
County to adopt new budget Monday
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Police looking for man in relation to two robberies in Danville
- SPCA Announces Louise R. Lester Spay & Neuter Clinic
- Gas prices fall in Virginia, rise nationally, remain unchanged locally
- Governor Northam Urges Virginians to Prepare Now for 2021 Hurricane Season
- School Board of Henry County Extends Superintendent’s Contract