Several Virginians have already started planting the gardens, and now the National Weather Service officially started the growing season yesterday. This means that now counties east of the Blue Ridge – if the temperatures get too cool, will begin to hear about frost and freeze warnings to notify growers of cooler temperatures that may cause damage to plants and gardens.
Growing season has begun
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reversion is now a done deal
- Half the gas stations in Virginia without gas, President says culprits live in Russia
- CDC eases mask rules, VDH announces vaccination for 12-15 year-olds
- Martinsville, Henry County to receive over $12 million in federal recovery money
- Youngkin, Sears, and Miyares are GOP winners