The Virginia Department of Transportation is continuing to gather input on its improvements to intersections on U.S. 220 between Martinsville and Roanoke with one of them being at Dyer Street in Henry County. This $16.1 million project is designed to reduce congestion and provide safety improvements. The hearing will be virtual from 5 to 7 p.m. on April 21.
Henry County included in U.S. 220 road project
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Martinsville nurse wins The DAISY award
- Three injured in crash involving motorcycle
- Four rescued, three located deceased and two still missing as Dan River search and rescue efforts continueFour rescued, three located deceased and two still missing as Dan River search and rescue efforts continue
- Virginia State Police seeking public’s help locating driver of vehicle
- Governor incentivizes people to go back to work