The Virginia Department of Transportation is continuing to gather input on its improvements to intersections on U.S. 220 between Martinsville and Roanoke with one of them being at Dyer Street in Henry County. This $16.1 million project is designed to reduce congestion and provide safety improvements. The hearing will be virtual from 5 to 7 p.m. on April 21.
Henry County included in U.S. 220 road project
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reversion is now a done deal
- Half the gas stations in Virginia without gas, President says culprits live in Russia
- CDC eases mask rules, VDH announces vaccination for 12-15 year-olds
- Martinsville, Henry County to receive over $12 million in federal recovery money
- Youngkin, Sears, and Miyares are GOP winners