A trial date is now set for the incident last summer that left one Franklin County brother dead and the other seriously injured. The incident happened at the 100 block of Salthouse Branch Road. Officials said Justin Prillaman was pronounced dead on the scene and his brother, James Matthew Prillaman, was taken with serious injuries to the hospital. Four people have been charged with first-degree murder, malicious wounding, and robbery of a residence with a gun. The trial is set to begin at the end of July.
Franklin murder trial set for July
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Martinsville nurse wins The DAISY award
- Three injured in crash involving motorcycle
- Four rescued, three located deceased and two still missing as Dan River search and rescue efforts continueFour rescued, three located deceased and two still missing as Dan River search and rescue efforts continue
- Virginia State Police seeking public’s help locating driver of vehicle
- Governor incentivizes people to go back to work