A Bassett man with a long history of drug charges has been sentenced to 10 years in prison after a plea agreement on his latest charges. Justin Lamar Foddrell, 30, pleaded no contest Dec. 5 to five charges of distributing drugs, and on Wednesday he was sentenced in Henry County Circuit Court to 50 years in prison, with 40 years suspended.
Basset man gets 10 years on drug charges
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Martinsville nurse wins The DAISY award
- Three injured in crash involving motorcycle
- Four rescued, three located deceased and two still missing as Dan River search and rescue efforts continueFour rescued, three located deceased and two still missing as Dan River search and rescue efforts continue
- Virginia State Police seeking public’s help locating driver of vehicle
- Governor incentivizes people to go back to work