Henry County Public Schools will follow a state initiative to change the way it teaches math. The Virginia Mathematics Pathway Initiative is an attempt to address the knowledge, skills, experiences, and attributes that students must attain to be successful in college and/or the workforce and be ‘life ready.’ In other words, math problems are presented in a way as to apply to real life problems.
New math comes to Henry County
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reversion is now a done deal
- Half the gas stations in Virginia without gas, President says culprits live in Russia
- CDC eases mask rules, VDH announces vaccination for 12-15 year-olds
- Martinsville, Henry County to receive over $12 million in federal recovery money
- Youngkin, Sears, and Miyares are GOP winners